Honduras Immigration Online Precheck & Health Survey
*You cannot submit the pre-check forms until 48 hours before your arrival date. It is best to complete the form on a desktop or laptop rather than a mobile device. New users will need to register for an account on the site. Click here to return to the Visitor’s Guide.
Link to Precheck & Health Survey: https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn/
Once you have an active account, log in to complete two (2) forms,
1.) Immigration Precheck (Prechequeo)
To complete the Precheck Form, you will need:
Port of Entry (immigration office): Palmerola
Reason for travel: Turismo
Length of Stay: ___ days
Address in Country:
The Leadership Center
- Once you have clicked “Save,” the system will send a confirmation email with an attached PDF and QR Code. (You will also be able to find the PDF on the home page of your account.)
- Save the PDF to your phone or print to have it available when asked for it.
- Family members may use the same login account to create additional “prechecks” as needed. Return to the home page, click on “Create Precheck,” and repeat the steps for each person.
(Not all fields are translated into English on the immigration website.)
- Type of transport: AEREO (Air)
- Immigration office: Palmerola
- Destination address: The Leadership Center, Comayagua, Comayagua
- Destination state: Comayagua
- Destination city: Comayagua
2) Health Survey
After finishing the Precheck, you should be rerouted to a Health Survey. If you are not rerouted automatically, return to the home page and click on the link for the Health Survey or Click Here.
To complete the Health Survey, you will need:
- A photo of your passport page.
- A photo of your COVID-19 VACCINATION CARD or COVID-19 TEST results. (The file format must be a JPG or PNG. PDFs will not work.)
- You are not required to print this form. Additionally, you will not receive a confirmation email.
- The health survey is for the Honduran Health Department; although submitted electronically, you MUST also bring your physical, ORIGINAL Vaccination Card or Negative Covid-19 Test for Immigration. You will be denied boarding or entry into the country without them.
Customs Declaration Form: You will be offered a paper Customs Form on the flight to Honduras, which you will need to complete and submit to the immigration officer upon arrival. One form for family traveling together is all that is required.